Village Without Walls
Lend a Hand, Stay Connected, Live Well at Home
Village Without Walls Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Village Without Walls continues to support its members and volunteers, while also considering their safety, during this COVID-19 Outbreak.
Village volunteers are available to:
- Provide medical transportation, to pick up and deliver groceries and prescriptions, and help with outside chores for our Members Plus.
- In-home services may be scheduled. Both the member and volunteer must wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, and practice physical distancing in the home.
Vaccination policy for members and volunteers:
- Are Services Available for Unvaccinated Members? YES! For those members who cannot receive the vaccine for medical reasons or have decided not to be vaccinated, you are able to receive some in-person services. Members who are not vaccinated must wear a mask.
- Outdoor events - If you are vaccinated, you don’t need to wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask.
- Indoor events - You must be vaccinated to attend. As an extra precaution, we encourage indoor gatherings to be fewer than ten people with everyone wearing a mask, washing their hands, and maintaining social distance when possible.
Our Local Shopping Resources page contains information about grocery stores and pharmacies which provide delivery services.
Community closures which impact seniors (click the link to below to find out the status)
- Forest Grove Senior Center
- Hillsboro Community Senior Center
- Hillsboro Public Library Services
- Forest Grove City Library
- Aloha Community Library
- Cornelius Public Library